Tips and homemade masks to prevent eye puffiness
– eye puffiness is the swelling around the eyes , It maybe due to many reasons like drinking to much caffeine , haven’t enough sleep during night or maybe due to lack of skin cure so the problem gets worth when getting older.
– every young lady should really care about their eye’s care by using special cream to moisture the region around the eye , also they need to follow certain tips to help preventing eye puffiness. In this article I’m going to show you how to use natural products that we all have at home to try , those natural products would help in decreasing eye puffiness also the darkness around the eyes.
– To prepare this mask you should soak the cabbage leaves in hot water for a few minutes and then cut it in to pieces and put those leaves under your eyes from 10-15 minutes.
> more health benefits of cabbage .
2- potatoes mask:
– potatoes mask is one of the best homemade recipe for eyes , you can cut a potato in to slides put two of them under your eyes for 20 minutes. this mask relieves swelling , especially in cases of fatigue .
3- Iced water or milk:
– Soak a few cotton bandages with iced water or cold milk then put a bandage on each eye and lie down and when it becomes warm the cotton bandages gets worn replace it with another one and so on , keep the process for 15 minutes .
– this mask relieves swelling and makes the region around the eyes brighter.
4- Almond oil:
– Apply the mixture under the eyes , Leave the mask for 3 minutes .
5- Tea mask:
– Tea is the best cosmetic treatment for all the problems around the eyes specially green tea , It is useful in the treatment of swelling and ease the fat pockets around the eyes also improve the appearance . boil tea then wait till It cools , soak a cotton in the tea an apply it under the eyes for 10 minutes , you can try this everyday.
– And remember that you can use natural masks prepared twice a week.
> how to clean skin pores and prevent acne and blackheads.